Effective May 25, 2018
Our website security is unmatched anywhere on the Internet. Your name, your personal information and especially your credit card number are never stored on the Internet with our system. Once you type your information, it is sent instantly, encrypted, directly to our order processing system, which is on a server separate from the Internet. We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide your personal or account information. These include online ordering and order status. This is done to protect you from unauthorized use of the information you are sending to our server.
Our postal address is: Rastrac Net, Inc., 12741 Research Blvd., Suite 500, Austin, TX 78759 USA
You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us by telephone at (512) 918-0700.
Since 1993, Manning NavComp has developed relationships with our customers based on respect and integrity. We’re aware of the trust and confidence you demonstrate when you visit our website and provide us with information. The Privacy Notice below is posted to demonstrate our adherence to the practices you’ll find common to the best websites online. We promise that we will treat your information with the same honesty and sensitivity that we have displayed throughout our company’s history. We will never share your email address, phone number, or credit card information with any unrelated 3rd party except as necessary to fulfill transactions that you initiate.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Privacy Notice, please call us at (512) 918-0700; e-mail us at email@example.com; or send a letter to: Rastrac Net, Inc., 12741 Research Blvd., Suite 500, Austin, TX 78759 USA.
By visiting the Rastrac website you agree to accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
EU Privacy Notice
If you are in the European Union (EU) and the EU data protection laws apply to processing of your information, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) please [click here] to find the major information about processing of your personal data at a glance.
- Rastrac Net, Inc. is the controller of personal data submitted by you or otherwise collected when you use our Website or when you use Services – provided that we explicitly demand this data or ask for this information within our mutual B2B communication with respect to the Service.
If you have any doubts on this matter, please feel free to contact us.
- We have an office at 12741 Research Blvd., Suite 500, Austin, TX 78759, United States and you can also contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and via phone at: +1 (512) 918-0700.
- The purpose for processing of your information is mostly to supply you with Service and Website functionalities. Therefore, when you supply us with information needed to provide you with our Services or Website functionalities, the legal grounds for acquiring your information is to satisfy any contract fulfillment, or to take the appropriate steps prior to entering into a contract. For example, we may use your data to settle payments, to adjust the Service or Website to your needs, to personalize your Service, for customer service, to address your request, etc.
- Any information you supply to us is done so voluntarily, and we only use this information to provide you our Service or Website functionalities. Therefore, providing the information may be a contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract (in order to use the Service or Website). We will attempt to minimize the scope of information we collect, and you will always be informed which data is required to be supplied with our Service.
- We may also use the collected data for other purposes than to fulfill our contractual obligations as stated in Terms of Service. We may do so on the grounds of our legitimate interest and those of third parties while applying appropriate safeguards that protect your privacy. When we say we process your data upon the legitimate interest, this may mean that we will process your personal data for purposes such as: to provide you with the best quality Service and Website, to market and advertise our products, to develop new and alert you to the features of our Service, to personalize your Service and provide you with a better user experience, to develop and improve how we deal with unwanted situations, to prepare new offers for customers and define types of customers for future services, for troubleshooting and to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, abuse, security, or technical issues with our Service or Website, to protect Rastrac's rights, property, and safety, to enforce legal claims and Terms of Service, or investigate and address violations.
- We process your data mostly to fulfill the contract we may have with you or to pursue our legitimate interests. Nevertheless, please be informed that if we ask for your agreement to process your information for specific purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. We are also obliged to inform that we may process your data when we believe we have a legal obligation to do so – in particular when we need to respond to an enforceable authority's request or court order.
- We will store your personal information only for the necessary period required for their processing, depending on the circumstances. For instance, until full settlement of payments for the Service, or until you decide to unsubscribe from our mailing lists. For security reasons, financial records and settlements, fraud and abuse prevention, or ensuring the continuity of Service (for encrypted backup), we may also retain your data for extended time periods, subject to the case and our legal obligations. This could sometimes supersede your data deletion request. If so, we will inform you about such an obligation.
- You have the right to access, rectify, or erase your personal data, as well as restrict and object to the processing of your data at any time. You can enforce these rights by contacting us at: email@example.com. Please note that erasing the personal data, and the processing restriction of the data may involve cancellation of Service, limited or discontinued access to the Website, etc. You shall also have the right to data portability, which involves the ability to download all your data in a readable format. To get such a copy of your data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; Please be notified, that requests may take up to 30 days to process.
- Shall you have any privacy related complaints or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com or at our business address. We’ll always do our best to help. We will also work with the regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer or other processing of your data that we are not able to resolve with you directly – particularly within the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks; you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority relevant for your country.
Personal Information Collected By Rastrac
Rastrac.net uses information that we collect from our visitors to personalize and improve your visit at Rastrac.net. We gather the following types of information:
Information you give us: Rastrac.net collects any information which you enter on our Web site. You provide information when you establish an account with us. Examples of the type of information you may supply us with include your name, address, telephone number, credit card information, e-mail addresses, and financial information such as your Social Security number.
We automatically collect this information when you use the Website, including:
- Information about the device(s) you use to access the Website, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, and device identifiers
- Information about your visits to the Website, including the full URL clickstream to, through, and from these websites (including date and time)
- Information we need and use to facilitate your use of the Website (including to provide access to third party websites and our Website), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses, or device configuration details
- Website pages and listings you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page
We may also use technologies to automatically collect tracking information on your mobile device or your browser. The technologies include:
- Web Beacons. Certain part of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Behavior tracking. We may use technologies, which can collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps or other online services (behavioral tracking) with your consent.
You may request us to stop the collection of tracking information at any time by adjusting the settings on your device or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that disabling these features may render some or all of our Website or Services unavailable.
Information You Provide to Us
- We collect information you provide directly to us through the Website or Services, including when you sign up for a tutorial, and otherwise provide your name, contact information, and other information to us through the Website or Services.
(a) Personal Information
Some of the information we collect through your use of the Website or Service or through your communications with us, such as your name, email address, phone number, employer name, position and social media usernames may personally identify you. We will treat this information as “Personal Information.” We will also treat as Personal Information any non-Personal Information that is combined with Personal Information.
How Your Information is Used
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including but not limited to any Personal Information to:
- Provide you with information and Services offered on our Website.
- Perform any data analysis necessary to perform our Website, including administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Manage your access to our Website or Services.
- Send you information that allows you to use our Website or Services.
- Provide you with any other information, products and services from us or our partners including advertisers.
- Notify you when an update is available, and of changes to any products, Website, or Services that we offer or provide through the update.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Allow us to customize our Website and Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up our Website or Services.
- Recognize you when you use our Website or Services.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations and other legal requirements.
- Maintain the security of our Website and Services.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
Orders: We will never share any telephone number(s), e-mail addresses, or credit card information which you have given us with any marketing partner(s) or any unrelated 3rd party. We may, however, share your name and postal mailing address with a few carefully selected marketing partners. You may opt-out of sharing this information at any time by calling our customer service department at (512) 918-0700.
Aggregate information: We provide aggregate information to some of our business partners. This information does not allow them to identify you individually in any way.
Credit card companies: When you buy something from us we send your credit card information, name, billing address and the amount of your purchase to your credit card company to verify and authorize the purchase.
Link to Third Party Site: Our Web site contains certain links to third party sites, such as our affiliates. Rastrac.net is not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content found on these sites. We suggest that you check the Privacy Notice of each site you visit.
We will not sell or share your information, including Personal Information, with third parties for the third party’s own direct marketing purposes.
We may share your information, including Personal Information, with our vendors, service providers and agents to the extent reasonably necessary to provide you with the Website. For example, we use a third-party platform for email and cannot communicate with you without disclosing your email address to our third-party email provider. These third parties use any information we share only to support us and our efforts to provide you with our Website or Services.
We may share your information, including Personal Information:
- To provide our Website or Services;
- With our affiliates and partners to offer you additional services;
- With service providers and contractors to the extent reasonably necessary to enable us to provide you with our Website or Services;
- During an acquisition or transfer of a majority of the assets of Rastrac;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rastrac, our customers or others;
- You, upon your request; and
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We may share non-Personal Information, aggregate or anonymous data with analytics, search engine or other service providers that help us improve our Website or Services.
Information about Third Parties
Rastrac.net maintains relationships with other websites that operate as its affiliates, however, Rastrac.net has no control over their activities. Rastrac.net will immediately cease doing business with any affiliate that abuses the terms of the affiliate agreement. This includes, but is not limited to: spam, trademark infringement, predatory means of attracting visitors, or unlawful activities. To report abuse by an affiliate, please contact our Affiliate Manager at (512) 918-0700.
The security of your information is important to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We also use encryption technology to protect certain information.
We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide your personal or account information, including online ordering, order status, catalog request and most contest forms. Your name, your personal information and especially your credit card number are safely stored in our proprietary systems behind our firewall. Once you type your personal information, it is sent instantly, encrypted, directly to our order processing system which is on a server separate from our Internet server. To make sure you have the latest security features on your browser, you may want to download the most recent version of your favorite browser, which should have full SSL support.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee against access to your Personal Information by unauthorized third parties. The security of your information transmitted to or through our Website or Services is at your own risk